Recycle sharps at both mobile and year-round sites

Ramsey County is now accepting needles, syringes and lancets at both our mobile and year-round household hazardous waste collection sites.

Transport them in an empty laundry detergent bottle or other closed container with a screw on lid and label the container “needles”.¬†You will be asked to place the container in the collection bin yourself. If you have syringes or EpiPens with liquid, bring them to a Ramsey County medicine collection drop-off.

Find HHW sites for mobile and year-round sites at

More News